Monday, March 9, 2015

A month of March Birthdays

March is a busy month for birthdays for my family.

My brother's kid, Aaron, has the first birthday.  In fact, I think I may've missed it...oops! I think his birthday is on the 4th.  He's in 7th grade this year, so I'm guessing he's turning 13.  Lucky for me we do the big family March birthday celebration at Easter.

My brother is next with his birthday today! He is turning 41.  He lives in another state, so I wont actually see him until Easter.  I wonder what to get him this year?  He is an accomplished wood smith.  He is also a teacher at a seminary (preacher college) in Africa.

Both of my sons, Eli and Caleb, have their birthday's at the end of the month.  Caleb's birthday is first, on the 24th.  He will be turning 18.  Eli's birthday is the last day of the month, and he will be 21, fully an adult in the eyes of the law.


2 comments:

  1. March is a popular month! You must go broke celebrating all those birthdays. Good thing you can see everyone at Easter. How is it our kids keep getting older and we don't?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their is a lot of birthdays in March. I love your Slice.

    ReplyDelete