Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Last Slice of 2015

First off:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!  Today my oldest son turns 22.  He actually turned 22 at 12:17 am.  We were quite relieved he came on the 31st of March.  We were sightly worried that he would turn out to be an April Fool's baby.

By the end of May he will graduate college, be commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the U.S Army, and get married.  We have a busy next couple of month ahead of us considering the youngest male-child also has major life events coming up as well!  Caleb will try out for a college sports team and graduate high school.

And guess what?  Eli and Caleb both graduate their respective institutions on the same day!  Eli will graduate from MSU on the morning of May 15, be commissioned into the Army in the afternoon, all in Springfield, MO, then we will rush home to be in time to witness Caleb's graduation from Webb City High School that same evening.  That is going to be quite a busy day!

While I have enjoyed getting back into the habit of daily writing, I am also kind of relieved its over for now considering the schedule I will have for the next couple of months.  I may decide to pick it back up this summer when I will (hopefully) have more time in my hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment