Sunday, March 15, 2015

Daydreaming

It was a really lovely day out today so I took some time just for me and went to sit out in the sky-chair and just daydream.

Daydreaming is a very worthwhile activity.  Done correctly you achieve a state somewhere between awake and asleep, a peculiar state of mind where anything is possible.

Sometimes I like to dream of where I would go if I had unlimited resources.  My three favorite daydream destinations are warm, sunny, white-sand beaches, world metropolitan cities, and amusement parks.

I love roller coasters! I have been fortunate enough to ride some of the most famous in this country.  My parents put me on Zingo, the oldest coaster west of the Mississippi, when I was three years old ( way back before there were safety standards! ).  I love to imagine getting to visit and ride all the best coasters in the world.

I love big cities.  So much energy and life packed into one place!  I have already had the pleasure of visiting some of the biggest cities in the world: New York, Las Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, London, Madrid, Barcelona.  I could so easily be a city girl.  Sometimes I like to daydream about what life would be like for me in the big city, what may house would look like,  how I would spend my days.  there is just so much to see and do in the city!

If you've been following my blog, you are probably not surprised to hear I would enjoy some time on a beach.  Just lying around in the sand soaking up the hot, hot sunshine.  No demands on my time and no worries about getting cold.

What is your favorite daydream?


1 comment:

  1. I like this Slice. My favorite daydream is me seeing Taylor Swift in person

    ReplyDelete